Time 2 Loop America is dedicated to the quest to loop America for the benefit of the hard of hearing persons. The initiative seeks to inform and educate the hard of hearing population about the benefits of telecoils and hearing loop technology and to provide informational hearing aid resources.
The site offers:
- Articles that reference the latest news about hearing loops and the successes to further the looping initiative.
- A list of known commercial hearing loop installations.
- A list of companies that sell hearing loop equipment.
- A list of known installers located throughout the USA.
- Information on how to set up personal hearing aid loops.
Our rabbi’s mother is very hard of hearing… and for the first time, was able to hear every word … she had tears in her eyes when she came up following the service and hugged me.
– Joe Meyer, Keneseth Israel
I had the pleasure of attending a funeral at St. Henry’s yesterday. As I walked in I noticed the signs indicating the installation of the t-coil loop system. Being a hearing aid wearer myself I was intrigued. At the start of the service, I switched my aids to the proper setting and was instantly amazed at the clarity. I have never experienced a loop system prior to this; but your installation has won me over. I congratulate your parish on being proactive to the needs of an aging society.
– Randy Fischesser, Sts. Peter and Paul Church in Reading, OH
We just installed the loop in our den. What a blessing! My husband even hears me talking better. Please get the word out so people like him can “hear” again, se easy to hook up to the TV…
– Very pleased customer, Pulaski, TN
The Time2LoopAmerica news feed is updated with new and relevant hearing loop information.